This policy refers to the purchase of items from Papertisserie.
Change of mind
Please choose items carefully as we do not provide refunds for incorrect choice or change of mind.
When are customers entitled to a refund?
When the product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
Under these circumstances, customers may negotiate with staff so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
- When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Receipt/Invoice
- Bank statement showing transaction total and date of purchase
Return Location for Online Purchases
Goods purchased online can only be returned by post after contacting us prior to returning the goods. In the case of faulty goods, Papertisserie will be responsible for return postage costs.