We’re a small business, so we hope you’ll understand that we can’t accept returns if you change your mind. We do our very best to provide accurate information about our products and we are always happy to answer questions to make sure you select the right product for your needs. You can also order small samples to check that the paper is right for you.
Change of mind
Please choose items carefully as we do not provide refunds for incorrect choice or change of mind.
When are customers entitled to a refund?
When the product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
Under these circumstances, customers may negotiate with staff so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
- When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Receipt/Invoice
- Bank statement showing transaction total and date of purchase