Stardream – Opal – 285gsm Card – 140 Square is part of a beautiful range of metallic cardstock and paper with a lovely cream colour and a unique, pearlescent finish, making it both elegant and impactful.
The Stardream Metallic range is durable and compatible with most laser printers, but we always recommend testing first.
We absolutely love this range for any creative project that needs to make a bold statement, but our favourite and most popular use is for wedding invitations (we used Stardream in Jupiter, Crystal and Onyx for our own invitations). The Stardream range features almost 30 spectacular colours, so you will be sure to find an option that suits your creative needs.
This colour is available in card (285gsm) and paper (120gsm) as well as a range of matching envelopes.
Size: 140 Square Card (140 x 280mm)
Quantity per pack: 20
We have a range of products in Stardream Metallic including the options below, but please note that not all sizes are available in all weights, colours and pack sizes, so please contact us if you have any questions.
- ATC Cards (64 x 90mm)
- Place Cards (90 x 110mm and pre-scored lengthways in the middle)
- DL Card (99 x 210mm)
- DL Scored Card (198 x 210mm and pre-scored lengthways in the middle to make a DL sized card with the fold on the long edge)
- A6 Landscape (105 x 297mm to make an A6 card with a fold on the short edge)
- A5 Inserts (142 x 234mm)
- A5 (148 x 210mm)
- 120 Square Inserts (114 x 234mm)
- 120 Square Card (120 x 240mm)
- 140 Square Inserts (134 x 275mm)
- 140 Square Card (140 x 280mm)
- 140 Square Card Scored (140 x 280mm and pre-scored widthways in the middle to make a 140 square card)
- 150 Square Card (150 x 300mm)
- 150 Square Card Scored (150 x 300mm and pre-scored widthways in the middle to make a 150 square card)
- 5” x 7” Card (175 x 240mm)
- A4 (210 x 297mm)
- 12″ x 12″ (305 x 305mm)
- A3 (297 x 420mm)
- SRA3 (320 x 450mm)
- Antique Gold
- Lapis Lazuli
- Rose Quartz
Our Stardream – Opal – 285gsm Card – 140 Square stock has the following environmental accreditations:
- Acid Free
- FSC Certified
- Elemental Chlorine Free
Take a look at our accreditation guide to learn more.
The colour you see in the picture is an indication only because every screen displays colour differently. Please contact us if you have any questions.